Watermelon Smoothie Alert!!! Oh, did our blog title give the secret away? Haha, If you have read our previous home made drink recipe here you sure do know we love blending fruits and smoothie our life! We bring to you another easy fruit drink you can have at anytime of the day, especially now that it is summer in India we are drinking smoothies all day! Oh, do you notice a sweet bunny? Our sugar fairy baby is making a debut tonight on this blog! Wooohooooo!!!!
Everybody, welcome Miss Pink Bun Hoppy! She has red round eyes and a pretty pink nose. I stitched her ears improperly when I was about 8 or 9, and our baby’s been stuck with one droopy ear since. But she doesn’t care, she feels her droopy ear makes her look more of a sugar bomb than any bunny in the Easter bunnyland!
You can see how she is sniffing that glass full of yummy watermelon drink ❤ But how did mommy make it?
If you have kids at home, or you wanna have it alone or with friends and family, you gotta make this fruit drink ! You’ll LOVE it!
Here’s What You Need :
- Watermelons : As much as you like or depending on how many people you are serving.
- Milk : The milk will make the color, if you need it to be real pink then go for less milk. If you want a white color or faded pink then go for more milk. But don’t make it just too much of milk versus less watermelons because that will only make it very runny. Your child might be allergic to milk so you can just omit milk from the recipe if you don’t want milk. Or go for different milks available in the market, as per your choice.
- Blending : Add the watermelon slices and milk and two spoons of squash( Squash of the same or any other fruit would do or use any fruit sauce/syrup) in the jar and blend. Pour it all out.
- Squash : See the red blood like drops on top (in the pic below)? Yeah, that’s not blood, that’s grape squash (undiluted) . You can just add that drop by drop on top to decorate after you’ve poured the blended mix in your glasses.
- You can use nuts, raisins, other sweet fruits, honey, or anything that fancies your heart!
- If you do not have squash use jam or jelly instead! Or a strawberry sauce/syrup? Even that would do the trick!
See the next pic, Your mess will look like this before blending 🙂
Enjoying the summer, are we? Nah! If you are in India you cannot love summers! Livvy and I are so tired of the mosquitoes that keep hunting us down every summer! We are allergic to mosquito bites and we get heat pimples every summer. It is very important to keep the system cool and hydrated in countries like India. Hopefully, everyone reading this will add fruits to your meals and get more actively involved in encouraging everyone around to take in good fluids.
Follow this blog because we love sharing a little from our personal life every other day.
Livvy & I are behind schedule already, we have an appointment with Scooby Doo. Yes, we are watching some old Scooby Doo episodes to lift our mood, before we get busy with some paintings that will soon be on our art Instagram for everyone to purchase.
Hope you all enjoy your weekend, so what if it is Thursday? 😉
For all style and food collabs / business queries email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All images and content ©Livvy & Molly